Ir al contenido principal

THE ACTING CONTRACT by Bernard Hiller

  1. I must have the courage to really know the truth about myself.
  2. I understand that to grow, I must be willing to be uncomfortable.
  3. When I perfom I will give more than anyone ever expected.
  4. I know that I will meet people who will not see my gift.
  5. I will not judge the gift. I will let other do that.
  6. I am totally responsible for my career and myself.
  7. I must create my support team by helping others.
  8. I will never complain or blame others. I will be easy to work with.
  9. I will be open to new information and new posibilities.
  10. I will bring MORE PASSION, JOY AND DISCIPLINE to my craft.
  11. My job will be remain focused and optimistic at all times.
  12. I will learn to trust and believe in my artistic instincts.
  13. I understand that to be successful-I must first WAKE-UP.

DYNAMIC PEOPLE MAKE DYNAMIC ACTORS

I am totally agree with the above conditions without question or reservation.

Izaskun Barroso 12/09/05

Entradas populares de este blog

BOOK

Fotografía: ASIER MORERA  Maquillaje: Estíbaliz Moyano  

CV CINE Y TV

-  “FUEGO” de Luis Marías. Protagonizada por José Coronado.  Personaje: Secretaria.  SEC CON JOSE CORONADO - "Generación Anti Todo". Dir.: Íñigo Cobo.  Personaje: AMALIA BARRENETXEA. (Zinebi. Sala BBK.) - “CRUZANDO LA LINEA” de Federico Bruno. Horizon Films (Italia). Personaje: La hermana Cruzando la línea   *** (Directora de casting y acting/dialogue coach). - “BILBAO-BIZKAIA EXT. DIA” dirigida por Luis Marías, Enrique Urbizu, Imanol Uribe, Javier Rebollo, Mikel Rueda, Pedro Olea… Personaje en “AMATXU MAITIA” por Luis Marías. - “Sapos y culebras” de Francisco Avizanda. Izaba Films. Personaje: Intrusa - "La venganza de..." Dir. Iñaki Etxezarraga. Personaje: Marta  "La venganza de..." - "Dark of the night". Dir.: Patxi Urkijo. Personaje: JENNY.   - “Fui la sombra” de David González Rudiez. Personaje: Marisa.  - “Women” de Elbio Aparisi Nielsen. Theplotpoint Films. Personaje: Mujer 2 - “Soñando Ruinas” de Neftalí Vela. Laimar Films. Personaje: Sarg

VIDEO BOOK ACTRIZ CINE IZASKUN BARROSO

  VIDEO BOOK CINE